INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I feel like a kid with a new box of crayons!

I went to bed after 1 am woke up at 4:45 am...my internal clock is a little bit off. I've been tinkering around with a layout then again, when aren't I lately ya know? I had bought a page kit a few months back but never really liked the papers. Actually I bought it for the transparency that was in the kit. So I've been tinkering with it and some papers that I bought 3 years ago. I've always liked these daisy papers and knew that I would use them, but the "right" project never came along until today! I looked at the papers that came with the kit and they just weren't doing it for me ya know. So I started thinking ...this layout is going to be for "My" birthday picture and I was wearing my favorite colors (pink and green) in the picture, I had on this skirt with a daisy like flower print.

Then for the hardware...My choices are/were silver tone or brass tone, no thanks! Soooooo, I got out my versamagic ink pads, they are an opaque chalk pigment ink (love the stuff). Played around with a few different colors until I found just the right ones and then I "colored" my hardware. I just love having inky fingers, don't you? :D Now I'm waiting patiently for my pieces to dry :)
I feel like a kid with a new box of crayons and a BIG new coloring book! So even though I am functioning on very little sleep today (I see a nap in my future later on today :lol: ) I'm feeling quite creative! Now for me to look at some other projects on my list...I think that I'm up to making/creating 22 layouts so far for this month, WOW! And I'm wanting to do even more! I'm not setting any type of number goal, it's not about that at all. It's rather, I want to finish up projects that I have started here and there.

No comments: