INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

QVC

I know that others besides myself caught the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooking Event on QVC last night. Now who will confess about making a purchase? I watched and saw some terrific things being demo'd not all of them were in quantities that I would have purchased them in. Those Chipboard words were adorable but I don't know that I would want all of those that were a set. But wasn't the price a fantastic deal? I kick myself for not getting that...I could have shared that set with my scrapbooking friends.
So what DID I buy? Oh my gosh I hemmed and hawed on the new QuicKutz set up. I have had carpal tunnel surgery on both of my hands and using the QuicKutz tool has been a bit of a challenge for me. I bought that padded thing for the handle a couple of months ago... Komfy Kutz. It seems to help but I think that it would work better on a longer handled tool. I'm excited to be getting one now and in purple no less!
So to answer the question what did I buy? I bought the new QuicKutz set up. I adore that blossom set up. I can't get over the price...oh my gosh it is such a huge savings versus buying it at retail price. It's being more than a $100 savings is what convinced me to get it! So about a week after I return from Boston I should be getting my new toys.

No comments: