INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, May 10, 2007

My day...so far

So far today, I've gotten the following things done;

*re-potted 14 plants (and I cleaned up my potting area)

*got 2 bottles of sun tea brewing (oh how we love sun tea around here)

*slow roasted 4 heads of garlic, shed them from their skins and put them in a sealed plastic container for later use.

*cleaned the guest bathroom top to bottom

*cleaned the kitchen, sanitized it and everything!

*vacuumed the entire down stairs carpeted areas

*washed, folded and put away 4 loads of laundry

*made 3 beds (and made them the right way- no sheets hanging out, LOL)

*planned out and starting prepping for dinner for the next 5 days Ü

*called my Mom and talked with her for a while

Now for me to have a glass of iced tea and to relax for a bit before I get started on making my Mothers Day cards. I've got special ladies here locally to give them to Ü




No comments: