INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, June 18, 2007

Going to Denver today

The thought of driving to Denver with just the two of us gives me an ulcer, you see...I really dislike long distance driving. So my darling husband is driving us to Denver, we'll stay overnight in a hotel near the airport and then pop right over. Unfortunately that means no breakfast for Hannah since our flight leaves really early in the morning and now days you have to be there 2 hours early even for domestic flights- ugh! I'm packing a cereal bar for her to nibble on...and trust me she'll need it!

I've decided not to bring the laptop with me, it's just one more thing to drag around and I can do without having to drag around extra baggage through the various airports.

I'm still not packed. Granted I have clothes heaped into a pile but nothing is packed. I don't know exactly when it happened but some time through the years I went form being excited about packing a suit case to absolutely hating it.

Alright I need coffee, I'm getting nothing done without my usual half a pot of java in the morning.

No comments: