INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

B*I*N*G*O

So there I was...sitting in front of my computer trying to get the handouts made for the rules and the games of bingo and my computer freezes up on me. I was beside myself! I'm having my husband look into this because it freezes up on me a lot these days. Maybe I'm doing something wrong...who knows. So the spouse jumps in and makes the handouts for me.

Okay after that 3 hour fiasco is straightened out I realize that I need to get the bingo cards packaged in groups of 5 to hand out to the members. Get this I had to get my paper trimmer out and cut them apart! I still don't have a firm count on how many folks are going to show up but hey...I know that it's at least 50 people and that's a good number to start with. But since I am also tying this in with a canned food drive I'm giving out an extra package of bingo cards with every 5 cans of food donated to the food pantry. IN the end I grouped together 180 packages of bingo cards, I plan on getting more together today.

The prizes are fantastic and I hope that I win the plug in cooler! I really want one of those things for us, it would be great for traveling and backyard parties.

Scrapbook group meets today. I've been so darn busy with things that I didn't even think about getting some stuff together to work on- ugh! SO I'm going to find some items and pull them together to have something to work on. I promised my friend Kim that I'd make us some lunch. I'm torn between quiche or French Onion soup (made from scratch of course). The ladies will be here in an hour...I better go scrounge something up to work on.

No comments: