INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Humor can be found everywhere

Not a day goes by where I don't find the humor in every day life, trust me when I say that there's always something to laugh at. Today's quote is just about that...laughing at every day kind of things. How many times have you watched a serious program on TV only to have one stupid commercial after another pop up about erectile dysfunction or vaginal itching and how about the one with the cartoon bear taking a crap in the woods and is using toilet paper? I roll my eyes at each and every ones of those! Yet another reason for me to have a DVR (digital video recorder) and record my shows and watch them later and whiz past all of the commercials. Besides, who wants to expose their children to crap commercials like the ones on E.D. and Vaginal itching? Not me, that's for sure!

2 comments:

Aleta said...

I agree! And we also mute the TV when a commercial comes on!

Sandie said...

the mute button is a favorite of mine too!