INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Everyday there's something to be thankful for...

Indeed there is!

*Take yesterday for example, I had a major headache for most of the day then it lifted and WOW! I had a huge creative burst, cut and finished 3 pillow cases and had the pieces for the 4th one cut and ready to go for this morning. Made a yummy dinner for my family and was able to work on some little things before going to bed.

*My Internet searches on our possible next assignment proved to be very fruitful. I found out some interesting stuff... on the local area, housing and even more information on schools for the kids.

*I started my cat on her Rabies titer testing stuff so she won't have to endure a 6 month quarantine when we move. Leaving our cat behind is NOT an option, she is every bit a part of our family as our children. I like to think of her as my child with fur. Our veterinarian is the daughter of my dear friend Peggy. Dr. Kami noticed that my kitty having issues with her gums and teeth-again. It looks likes my kitty will have to have a tooth removed and her teeth cleaned. We've got that scheduled for January. I want to keep my kitty happy and healthy and our veterinarian does too!

*As of this very moment, I'm purging even MORE stuff from our house! I've decided that we'll be getting rid of some furniture , but that will be a bit closer to our actual move- unless I get anxious before hand and decide to gut the house, LOL! here's a news flash...I'm actually getting rid of (donating) some more cookbooks and ALL of my issues of cooking light magazine. I'm just going to break down and get the year review of recipes and call it good. My husband is going to be soooooooooooooo surprised when he looks and around and notices all of the things I've cleared out of our home :-)

No comments: