INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, March 17, 2007

I spent Friday running around doing errands, took out boy for a physical and that sort of thing. I realized by 1 pm that by not eating breakfast or lunch I was feeling rather ill. Even after I ate, I was out of it for the rest of the day.

It's Saturday, and Lucien and I have been out running around. First we went to Menard's, where I found a beautiful granite sink that I want to get for our kitchen, some cabinets that I want to get for the laundry and a counter top (for folding laundry). We went to Lowe's where we bought packing boxes and a few other things we need here and at the new house. After that it was a trip over to Ashely Home Furnishings...what a nice store that was! We spent a couple of hours in there and ended up buying a a complete bedding set of "our" bedroom. It's lovely, it's got rich hues of green burgundy and gold. I adore big cabbage roses, and it's got stripes too. The pillow shams and the decorator pillows are so beautiful. I'm finally getting our bedroom looking the way I want it to look...elegant, romantic and comfortable. This Americana stuff is outta here! This stuff is up for sale after we move!

Andrew likes his new bedroom stuff, shades of blue, brown and tan make it very masculine looking.

Okay while at Ashley we found other furnishings that we really liked, new coffee table and end tables for our living room, and a recliner to put in our bedroom. No luck on finding end tables for our bedroom- but I'm going to shop Moose-head Furniture on line and see what I can find. If worse comes to worse I'll have them ship it to us from Maine. Our house is going to be so warm and inviting....I can hardly wait to get it decorated and ready to show to our friends.

No comments: