INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Cable TV- what are you watching?

I love Cable TV, there's so much diversity of programming these days. One thing I find is that there are little specials here and there that I will record to watch later with my family.

The Planet Earth Series is awesome! If you haven't seen it yet, tune into one of the episodes, you will be instantly hooked! The photography is amazing...you wouldn't expect anything less than phenomenal from National Geographic and they won't let you down with this mini series.

Shark Week- more family entertainment from the Discovery Channel. Who doesn't like Shark Week? It's so informative and fascinating at the same time. And there's new programs this season, woohoo! I have my DVR ready to record the new shows!

Animal Planet is bringing back Meerkat Manor on August 10th- it's an all new season and my entire family is giddy with excitement about it! So what has Flower and her troop been up to?

The History Channel with it's mini series Ice Road Truckers is topping the ratings charts this summer. We record and watch it later in the week. It's pretty interesting and that driving on a road made from ice gives it the thrill factor that keeps us on the edge of our seats.

Besides the Weather Channel and the News Channels...what's on your TV these days???
__________________

No comments: