INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I wonder about people...

I am having some serious doubts with the company we that hired to do the landscaping. Again they got a late start...today the crew showed up at the crack of 12 noon and they were yawning, yesterday they didn't show up until the afternoon. So I suppose that showing up at noon was early for them? I'm paying this guy a good amount of money to get this done and I've been getting nothing but the run around- ugh! Some times you just have to chalk it up to the plain and simple fact that you're dealing with men and leave it at that. Men have a much different way of thinking than women do (it's a proven scientific fact) but that doesn't make me feel any better about wanting to smack this guy up side his noggin and say "are you listening to me? I'm the one paying you so you better listen to me and hear what I want since this is MY YARD and MY MONEY".

No comments: