INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Corvette is back home

I can't believe that I never mentioned what happened to my husbands new car, he had owned it for a total of 5 days when someone hit it in the parking lot at work. Someone who did not look where they were going hit his car, at least they did the right thing and came into the building looking for him. It's been in the shop for 2 weeks, that's over twice as long as he's had the car. The sickening part is that my man hasn't even made a payment on the thing and yet it's been involved in an accident-ugh!

This weekend is a Corvette rally, the group is driving up to Faith, South Dakota to see "Sue" the T-Rex that is on exhibit. I've been wanting to take the kids up there (it's about a 2½ hour drive one way) to go see the exhibit, but with my foot being the way it is, I'm afraid that I'd get tired of driving for so long. So when my husband asked me if I'd like to go, I jumped at the opportunity! You see, I just LOVE dinosaurs and anything prehistoric! I'll be sure to bring my camera and get many pictures, I am after all a Scrapbooker!

No comments: