INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, June 29, 2009

I love being an Air Force spouse

No matter how many different change of command ceremonies I attend, they are never boring. I attended the CE change of command this morning with my husband, as I've said before...my favorite part is when the military member gives tribute to his/her family for their unwavering support throughout the years. Both incoming and out going commanders gave very good speeches, and so did our Group/Base commander Col. Holmes. It's dedicated servicemen and women such as them that make me proud to be an Air Force Spouse.

I've been here 6 days and love it! Believe it or not, but I've not taken a single picture- been way too busy. But today I am going to make a real effort to get the camera out and take some pictures of the house etc and share it with you all- I need something to put into the scrapbook ;-)

No comments: