INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, June 15, 2009

Moving Day #1

My husband set the alarm to get up at 4:30 am, ugh! I went to bed after midnight (closer to 12:30) and I know that he came to bed closer to 1 am. We're up and running, getting things done in preparation of the move. My house looks like a bomb went off in it. I'm going to take some pictures before the movers come so I better hurry up and get my blog entry done.

I've got to think up a witty e-mail account name for my British e-mail address. I thought of checking to see if I can use the same one I have here (just a different server), then I thought of using my name (how boring is that) and then I thought up a few other witty ones...

*Noodles & Co. That's my user name on some of the foodie message boards/groups I'm a member of

*Sew-n-Scrap From the hobbies I love

*Sewmuchfun- totally says how I feel about quilting

*Sandie & Co that's how I sign my letters

*okay then there's Lambie Pie (just for fun)

Do I really need to have a more serious professional approach to my e-mail address? I don't think so. I'm going to have to think some more on this, but not too much longer as my hubby has been asking me for almost 3 weeks to pick out a new e-mail address!

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh good luck with it all...am thinking of all the work you're doing. And if it comes to a vote - LambiePie!!!!!!!!!

Sheilagh said...

I like Lambie Pie too:)

You sound so organised:)
I will be checking in often when you reach this side of the pond, to see how your life develops here.

Wishing you a safe, swift transition.

Sheilagh