INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

In case you're wondering...

I've been here at home for the past couple of days taking down Christmas and madly going through the house preparing items for what the military calls non-temp storage (basically permanent storage for the next 3 years). We've managed to get a lot of boxes packed up and ready to ship back to South Dakota (that's where our storage stuff will). Things like my beloved toaster oven will have to go into storage simply because there's just no room for it in my kitchen. Since new and it's a Kitchen-Aid I'll hang on to it, if it wasn't then I would have donated it.

We've taken things to sheep street and have given to local charities and will also take on base and donate items there too.

I'm off to have lunch and then get back to work.

No comments: