INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Sewing my life away...

I don't know how to word it other than to say that I am in the throws of a creative explosion. I'm still sewing like there's no other thing in the world for me - you should see the guest room, it's a hot mess of thread snip-its and fabric scraps all over the floor. I've got loads of fabric spread out in heaps all over the bed, so much so that you can't tell that there is a bed in the room. While I was looking for a particular piece of fabric (to make a liner for a waste basket in my bedroom), I came across some fabric that would be great for lining the baskets in Hannah's bathroom. I tell you, my mind is just percolating with creative ideas today! 

Now I'm off to deal with the cable guy and then the auto glass repairman...never a dull moment around here!

No comments: