INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, August 31, 2012

Exersize...like your life depends on it!

I've been going to the gym 3 times a week for a while now and I'm about to step it up to 5 times.  I'm serious about getting back into shape and being MORE active than I have been in the past.  I'm pretty sure that my doctor will be thrilled to learn that I've jumped off of the ledge and have taken up all sorts of things. I've lost weight and I do feel better about myself and my endurance.

 When I first started going to the gym I thought that the personal trainer was out to kill me.  Now she looks at me and smiles and nods at me as I get on the elipticle machine and torture myself. When I leave the gym I'm a sweaty mess but I no longer hurt like I did when I first started going. Life is Good!

No comments: