INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Waiting...

I know that it's been months since I last wrote here on my blog. I'm still waiting on my new craft room to be finished. It's being built by my husband which makes it a labor of love. It's hard to get everything done when you've only got a few hours a week to devote to the project. It's painted now, and the next step is installing the flooring. Same goes for the half bathroom just around the corner from my craft room. For the two rooms I chose my 2 most favorite colors- pink and green. Originally I thought that I'd do pink for the craft room and green for the bathroom but then I flipped them. The theme in my craft room is "Spring Garden" and the theme for the bathroom is "All Things Girly" and I say bring on the bling!

No comments: