INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Are you kidding?

I find myself saying that a lot lately...Are you kidding?


So there we , the spouse and I were getting our new Massachusetts Drivers licenses (our previous state was South Dakota)...

proof of residency in MA- check!

Now for the cost...it was $100 EACH! Holy Catfish! When I did my last drivers license transfer (it was a California license to a South Dakota license) it was $6.00, no joke! Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that it would cost me $100, that's just unreal!


Another one of those "are you kidding me" moments is when I first saw people wearing jammies out in public. This is not cute people, it makes you look like someone who is simply too lazy to take a shower and get dessed for the day.



No comments: