INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Waiting....

OH the joy of practicing being patient. I confess now, I've never been very good at it. I was the kind of kid who shook presents that were placed under the Christmas tree (hey, every does it and at least I admit to it).  But this waiting game is not the same. At least with Christmas there's an end date to the long wait. This- it's almost torture. Everything focused on getting the job. Once the employment situation is in place then we can truly look for and put a bid on a house. Get the house, then we can have all of belongings delivered from their various storage locations across the USA. Have the house, then we can relocate our daughter and have her start in a new school for this fall. Yup, every hinges on "employment". 

I know that something is going to happen soon, I can feel the change in the current.

No comments: