INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Cleaning wih a twist

It's in the air...Spring. Sure, the weather might be unpredictable, right now it looks like it could start raining any minute but that won't stop me from my latest project. Now what action or should I say annual event do we associate with Spring? It's Spring Cleaning of course!
My thoughts are with reorganizing my kitchen. The cupboards and pantry were in dire need of some serious help. As it is with any kitchen, things get stored in a certain order and then over time things fall out of order. Every kitchen needs to be gone over every few weeks, mine is no exception.

 I took everything out of my 2 pantry areas, my appliance garage and even the storage cabinets that I need to stand on a chair to see into. Now that I've rearranged everything I seem to have even MORE space then I did before :) Life is Good! 

No comments: