INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, December 17, 2010

Our Boy comes home today!

I think that pretty much says it all! He's been back in the States since July 26th. He is bringing his girlfriend on this trip. It's "her" first flight ever- so what does our son do? He takes her on a 9 hour flight, ooh that's brutal! But I hope that the flight goes well and that there aren't any delays.

Now to nail down that shopping list and pick up some groceries, get those stockings finished and get the guest room set up.

Loads to do and a limited amount of time to get it all done in. I'm one busy Elf today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! I hope all goes well. I read your snow post and hope you enjoy the German market. Thinking of you and hope you are well... heading to your cooking blog!