INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Getting on with it...

It's really happening, I'm able to get on with moving into this house! So in one of my metaphoric terms- I've got a better grip on my greased pig! I found out at around 5:30 last night that our HHG shipment from VA is here. My husband tried to get the moving company to bring it today but alas there was not enough time to get that happening. So I get my stuff at 8am Friday morning! I am doing the happy dance! I say "Bring it ON"! The household goods shipment that was in New Hampshire was transfered down to Virginia. That's why there will be 10 crates arriving tomorrow, 8 from one shipment and 2 from another. Next week it'll be the HHG shipment from South Dakota. As long as it's all here before Thanksgiving I'll be happy!

No comments: