INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, November 07, 2011

Honey...I'm home!













Here it is, our new to us home. After 7 months of temporary apartment living, we are finally in our new home. This is hopefully our last move. It's a beautiful house which with love and care we'll turn into a warm and loving home which will be filled with family and friends often. This picture is actually one that the realtor took, I'll eventually post pictures of our house with the things we have have done to it. I've actually unpacked 99.9% of the boxes from our move from the apartment to here plus I've started to hang some pictures (I currently have 2 hung up but have great hopes to have more done by the weekend. I'm working on getting the kitchen organized but that will take some more time as I'm waiting on getting our 3 remaining HHG shipments from the USAF- which has my British pottery and all of those kitchen appliances that I so dearly love. Stay tuned for more to come...

No comments: