INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Inspired

It's safe to say that I feel rather inspired today. I have a basic planned outlined and now to fill in the blanks and make it happen. I have to give credit to my husband as a large part of my inspiration stems from him having taken me to a really nice craft store over the weekend. This crafting store puts on events and  does outreach events to local communities not to mention that it's also hiring. I have applied for the job. I figure that will all of my experience in hosting military spouse functions, co-managing the base thrift shop and and hosting crafting groups that I'm well suited for a job with their company. We shall see what they think. Now for me to get things organized for me to create my latest crafty endeavor :-)

No comments: