INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, September 03, 2010

In my element!

Where would I be without coffee? Still in bed with a terrible headache I suppose.

So what have I been doing since I got back from my trip to California? Well besides getting that newly vacated "spare" bedroom re-purposed into a guest room/sewing corner, getting the kids bathroom done up to reflect it's new ownership belonging solely to our teenage daughter, designing and making a set of 2 new valances for said guest room, working on completing my sheep themed counted cross stitching project...I've also managed to make 2 Christmas themed table runners (I still need to do the quilting process on them), I'm currently preparing fabrics for a new lap quilt for my daughter, about to make a fancy apron for a dear friend in her favorite colors, AND I'm about to whip out a quick Autumn themed table runner for myself!

So stand back as I make myself another steamy hot mug of coffee and get to sewing!

No comments: