INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, October 16, 2010

2 days

Here I am, getting ready for this trip of a lifetime. I look forward to going someplace new and exotic but yet this place is as old as time its self. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I'm bringing a notebook to journal in while I'm away as I will not have my lap top with me on this trip.

I have no qualms with the requirements of dress, I only wish that more people would do what is asked and be respectful of other cultures and religions. This is the trip of a lifetime- I know that I say it a lot but it's true! This has been a dream of mine for such a long time, and for it now to become a reality is nothing short of amazing!

Now after this trip I'll be filling my look look book blog with TONS of photo's! I'll have MORE than enough pictures to fill a scrapbook and maybe I'll bring back a trinket or two!

No comments: