INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm back in the UK

Actually I've been back since late Monday afternoon but have been quite ill. It seems that no matter where we go on a vacation holiday one of my family members gets sick. This year both my husband and I have gotten sick. Me, well I've had 2 different illnesses and have developed pleurisy because of the extent of coughing. We went to see the Doctor on Tuesday and well my husband seems to be getting better where I have taken a turn for the worse. To make my situation all that more pitiable I'm having an bad allergic reaction to the pain medication and now have hives and severe itching all over my body plus diarrhea and uncontrollable vomiting (nice huh). So I guess this is something I can write about in my scrapbook eh?... Caught a serious head-cold and was almost wiped out by a stomach bug from a Falafel sandwich from our tour guide while on vacation in Egypt. Oh the memories!

No comments: