INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Life in the Air Force

Since moving here a little over a year ago, I knew that I would be doing 2 moves within one year. This year is my "easy year"- no moves involved. Next year brings with it another move (no joke). Spring 2011 we will be moving back to the USA and enjoying retirement. That's right you read that correctly, my husband after 20 plus years in the Air Force will be retiring. So what does that mean for me? Well my brain is once again on "clear it out mode". I know that we have at least 9 more months here but as it is, I want to be prepared to be able to make this a smooth transition for us. Reduce, reuse, recycle and my favorite...just plain donate!

I'll have time for at least one more trip to Stoke on Trent to rake up on some more great Made in England pottery, not to mention to get in some more trips around England in general. There are loads of places that Hannah and I want to see while we're here and we're going to try our best to see them all!

No comments: