INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Storage Space or the lack of it

I know what I'm going to do after we retire from the Air Force (yes it's a "we thing")...it's to design closet organizing systems and help people to organize their storage spaces. Oh am I feeling more like ME again! All I need is a little challenge and I'm all over having something organized and working well!

When you move as much as military families do, you need something that you can take with you to help you stay on course and stay organized. I've decided that I'm going to design something to help us frequent movers to stay focused and keep our belongings more organized. I've got great ideas now to put pen to paper and to get them out of my head and onto something that I can look at. I love a new challenge and I'm giving myself one!

No comments: