INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy is a relative term

Although we are thousands of miles apart, I want to wish a very Happy 20th wedding anniversary to the love of my life!

Things are pretty much on hold here in CA. My dad is hanging in there but his helth is declining. The doctors who said he'd be dead withn a handful of days are dumbfounded as to how he could being hanging on for this long. It just goes to show you that no one can really predict when someone will die. I leave it all in the hands of God, it's up to him when he will call my dad home.

So I'm just playing it by ear, taking my mom to see my dad every day, going out and doing errands here and there. I've met up with some old friends from high school (what a crack up that was). I'm working away on my counted cross stitching project that I brought with me. And just to make it perectly clear- I am not on a vacation. Vacations are relaing get aways...this is anything but relaxing!

1 comment:

Sharon Huffman said...

Wow I haven't been reading blogs for a while and was saddened to come across your news. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers.