INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Celebrating Autumn

I've always been one to decorate for the seasons. Autumn is such a wonderful time of year, especially when you live in a part of the world that actually HAS seasons. I am currently living in Bicester, England and I'm happy to say that we get all four seasons here. Autumn where I am is full of colorful leafy splendor! As I drove my daughter to school on Monday I truly took notice of how beautiful the landscape was with the various types of trees covered in rich hues of red, orange, yellow and deep green. I want to bring those rich colors inside of my home.

Now it's time for me to take a look through my Rubbermaid totes of window treatments and table linens to see what I can find to decorate a couple of rooms with. Or maybe I just might go upstairs and make something new to use for decorating or better yet, I could finish up a project (like quilting those long table runners I pieced together in September). The possibilities are near endless! I'll let you know what I end up with.

No comments: