INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, November 08, 2010

Today I am thankful for...

The women who have been my mentors these past 20 plus years. They have continually given of themselves to so many, they can put a smile on your face when you are frustrated and want to pull your hair out and have you seeing a different side to things before you know it.
They guide you to be the best person that you can be and along the way they become a part of you. It's because of them that you are able to help others as they have helped you.

It's because of women like them that I am who I am today and I hope that I am a little like each of them in their kindness and love for all military spouses. You all know who you are (at least I hope that you do). My thanks goes out to each and every one of you with heartfelt gratitude!

No comments: