INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, November 05, 2010

Naughty Me!

In my quest for some inspiration for what to do with this skinny living room for the holidays, I got sucked into web surfing various interior design blogs for many hours yesterday- Oh Naughty Me!. I know that we only have a handful of months left here in England, but dang if it doesn't kill me to have this TV of ours mounted over the fireplace-ugh! Trust me when I say that this "thing" is the last thing I ever thought that I would have hung over a fire place in any house! But alas this house is old (built somewhere between 1925 and 1930) and frankly the television hadn't been invented yet, not had over stuffed reclining sofas and the other little things one had now days. It's a skinny little room with windows in odd places.
I will however make myself be happy with what I have here with me now and not pine over the things that I have in permanent storage back in the USA. I do dislike quilting with my ¾ sized sewing machine, and only do the basics with this machine. With that said, I have several finished pieces that do need to be quilted.
Alright now to do something productive with this day while I'm still recovering from the head/chest cold from hell. I am feeling much better by the way!

1 comment:

Sharon Huffman said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. We've got the chest/head cold thing here at our house too thanks to the kids at dh's school coming in sick. Oh well, nice to get it over with early in the season!

It will be nice when you can get back stateside and fondle all that cool stuff you have in storage! You know what they say about distance making the heart grow fonder? Well it works for your physical possessions too!