INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Eeeeeeee!

I'm all nerves right now. You see, today is inspection day for the house we are buying. A professional house inspector is checking everything out making sure it's all up to par. If there happens to be anything wrong with the house, the inspector will make note of it and the current home owner has to either get it repaired  or schedule it to be repaired before we sign the paper work to buy the house. I'll be there with my note book, camera and tape measure. I've got to measure the space for the refrigerator and the laundry room as we will need to buy new appliances as we left those appliances with our house in South Dakota. Woo hoo I get to order a new refrigerator, washer and dryer to be delivered on move in day!

To say that I am excited about this is an understatement!

No comments: