INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, September 19, 2011

Kicking off a new week

I love Mondays. It's the "all things are fresh" appeal of a new week that pulls me in and leaves me in a warm embrace. This morning that warm embrace was ME wearing a most of a full cup of coffee on the front of myself. My only consolation is the fact that as much as I liked the color of the shirt that I was wearing (Fuchsia Pink) I did not like the way it hung on my body. So yes, I laughed at myself for being ignorant of the fact that as I grabbed my mug and swung at at my mouth with such force that I sloshed it all over myself. The fact that it was FULL and not half empty as I had thought it was particularly funny. As I see it, life is indeed too short to not be able to laugh at yourself.

No comments: