INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm back in the saddle again...

I know that you must have heard the Arrowsmith song "Back in the saddle". I can tell you all that the songs lyrics say it all for me today.

It's been a while since I've felt as if I've had something going on. I don't mean to say that I've turned into a total couch potato quite the opposite in fact. BUT, it's been a while since I've "had to be anywhere" besides a doctor appointment if you know what I mean. 

So now for my BIG news...we're buying a house! We've got one under contract. With that comes transferring schools for our daughter. Believe it or not, she's fine with it. Granted she wishes that her soon to be new school offered Italian as one of it's foreign languages, she's willing to take French instead. Now that's a child that can adapt! Now the real fun begins... first thing is enrolling youngest in new school (that's tomorrow) ,getting inspector to check out the house, and of course there's arranging for movers to pack us up here at the apartment. There's loads to things to do and FINALLY I have something of some sort of importance going on in my life.  There's also that little bonus of knowing that I'll soon see all of my  crafting supplies and kitchen appliances. I've truly missed my food processor and stand mixer and of course all of my paper crafting items.

1 comment:

Sharon Huffman said...

Oh Sandie that is awesome news! I remember ALL those years of moving every two or three years or less. When you are finally settled in that new home you will be able to kick back and say AHHHHHhhhhh!!!! It is definitely something to celebrate. I bet you are already drawing pictures of how to arrange all your rooms, especially your craft room. Have fun!