INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, September 09, 2011

This chicken is organized!

As you all know, I can be some what anal when it comes to having my stuff organized.  You've seen it in my various Scrapbook Nooks,  my closet space and even in my kitchen. This apartment is a wee bit cramped for my tastes and well I've had all of the "temporary" that I can take. In all honesty, we weren't allowed to do much to this place and it's making me cranky.

Get ready for all sorts of organizational posts...for when we buy a house here in New England. I will be walking you through what we plan to do to it to tweak it our way. From the kitchen to the bathrooms  and all rooms in-between. Right through to finishing off the basement to make it into my new improved and oh so BIG Scrapbook Nook and Crafty Emporium! If you're gonna dream...Dream BIG!

No comments: