INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, September 17, 2011

So now we wait...

I've said it before and I'll say it again- I'm terrible at waiting. I'm ready to start packing this place up now and get the moving process started.

Well I suppose that we can check off one move related item from our list- we transferred schools for our daughter. Starting Monday she will be at her new high school. On Friday when I registered her at her new school we both received a very friendly welcome from the office staff, several students and even the school principal came out to meet our Hannah. Ayer makes me think "home town", with it being small and friendly, a place to settle down and sink roots into. I can see myself becoming involved in town events and developing a social life out here.

Now back to my coffee and to start my check lists for the move :-)

No comments: