INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Life...in Pictures

A picture says a thousand words- or so the saying goes. Here's a scrapbookers confession...I've not printed a single picture since moving here. Nope, not a single one. I must have thought about it a hundred times or more but I've not done it. I loved getting my photo's printed at Walgreen's, but alas they don't ship to APO addresses :-( I've not found a place here that's local so I figure that I have enough "other photo's" to keep me busy. Not to mention that the exchange rate makes the pictures pretty darn pricey.



Now as being a true scrapbooker, I always have photo's to work with. Although I do remember a time when I was totally caught up, that was the summer of 2000- what strange thing that was! So I hope to break free of my chains so to speak and get back to business at hand and get some scrapbooking done!

No comments: