INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sleep- or the lack of it

I am sleep deprived. The sun is up at 4 am at this time of year- if the sun is up then so are the birds. There's this blackbird you see, and he is VERY loud. Morning, noon of night this crazy bird is squawking up a storm. I say squawk and not chirp because this bird is not singing sweet birdie songs, oh no this is a loud obnoxious squawk! So now I'm up yet again many hours before the rest of my family will be on a Saturday morning, what is not right with this picture?



We're getting ready to send out boy back to South Dakota- yes again! It's for college orientation (he'll be back in a week). With all of the flights to and from South Dakota there's got to be a free ticket in there somewhere with all of those frequent flying miles, LOL!

There's so much going on in my life right now...if I could only begin to tell you half of it.

No comments: