INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Count down to MORE fun!

I did this trip back in April and I'm about to do it again. It's time for...
"Sandie's Fantabulous Pottery Tour (with lunch)- The Sequel".
I chose 3 girlfriends who would never do this on their own and now I've got the whole thing planned. Where we'll go and what we'll see. I'm going to make us a yummy lunch. I gave them menu choices and they voted...they want the same menu that I made for the last trip (that's good for me as I can make those things with one hand tied behind my back and blindfolded). I want to treat them to a great day! Each of these ladies is special to me. This is My last hurrah and I want to go out with a BANG! So a trip to Stoke on Trent it is! I've been talking about doing this for MONTHS and now it's going to happen in a matter of days.

This week is a very busy week for me, so I've got to pace myself.
Monday- hunt up pictures for slide show (this is for my husbands retirement ceremony)
Tuesday- lunch with girls to celebrate Alisha's b-day
Wednesday- Retirement benefits seminar (yawn city)
Thursday- dorm dinner
Friday- quick trip to antique shop, prepare foods for trip
Saturday- Road Trip to Stoke on Trent!

No comments: