INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, January 14, 2011

a day in the life...

Thursday was my cortisone injection day. I took the medical shuttle because I knew that I would not be able to drive myself home. I'll say it, I hate needles but deal with injections the best I can. Long story short, it hurt like hell, I fainted while getting the last injection and the shuttle driver had to help me out of the hospital- nice huh? Who knew I could possibly be such a wuss when it came to getting painful injections in my joints? Oh wait, I did.

While I was in a lot of pain yesterday I woke up feeling MUCH better. I didn't think that my wrists and elbow would be feeling better quite this soon, certainly not me.

Now for the fun stuff, I'm having friends over for lunch. I love doing this kind of thing (luncheons in my home) and especially with this terrific group of ladies! Three different ladies all with different backgrounds and views- each one of them as precious to me as sisters ever could be! So for me being able to treat them to something yummy is also a treat to myself. If you ask me, Friendship should always be treated as something special and magical!

No comments: