INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Creating the new Scrapbook Nook

For many months now I've been displaced and have felt distracted and basically out of my element due to not crafting. Well that's soon to change! I took the first steps in creating my new and latest version of my Scrapbook Nook. Having the chrome shelves in place and unpacking items right and left has given me joy and a rekindled desire to get back to creating and designing. And frankly right now at 4 am it's all I can think about. I want to get back over to the house and get working on getting a few things rearranged before wave 2 starts and the movers arrive with more crates of household goods.

Since I haven't seen my crafting things in over 5 months I found that I had to go look at my webshots page and see how I had some things arranged. Sad huh? The thing is, this space is a bit smaller than the last but I do have a closet for added storage. Now for the hitch... there's carpeting. I'm going to need a powerful magnet to pick up metal brads and a vacuum cleaner just for cleaning up all of those little paper snip-its! Stay tuned for pictures in the future.

No comments: