INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, November 05, 2009

one more day!

I'm now down to counting down the hours until I leave tomorrow. I'm sooo ready for a mini-vacation, heck I'm ready for a long vacation but that will have to wait.

The new commander and his wife moved into their new to them home which means it's only a short wait until we're in ours! I saw the new appliances...oooh I hope that we get some like theirs! I'm worthy, I'm worthy!!!!

Did the pre-inspection of our house today, everything went swimmingly! So we'll be completely out of here in 18 days!

Now for me to get some things done around here before I leave tomorrow!

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Needless to say, but...have a FAB time..despite all the water, man will you walk and walk and walk!!