INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve

I love this time of year, it makes one think about all of the things there are to be thankful for in our lives. Some good, some not so good but in the end I am thankful for it all because without it all, I would not be the person I am today.

So today I give thanks...
  1. That my husband has gainful employment
  2. That Our family is here together
  3. That we have food on the table and that our children don't go to bed hungry
  4. That we have a roof over our heads that protects us from the elements
  5. That our children are getting a good education here in England
  6. That we have health care insurance
  7. That we have warm beds to sleep in
  8. That we have clothing that keeps us warm in these cooler months
  9. That our kitty is happy and healthy
  10. That we have working automobiles to drive
  11. That we are members of a terrific Parish
  12. That I have a loving and thoughtful husband
  13. That I have children who make me laugh every day
  14. That I'm able to see the humor in just about everything
  15. That I'm able to create w/ paper, fabric and food...things that delight others
  16. That I am able to be a SAHM
  17. That I can volunteer my time with our military community
  18. That we live in a lovely town that's close to everything but not too busy
  19. That there are people who volunteer their time in charitable organizations
  20. That I am able to make a difference in my community

1 comment:

Sheilagh said...

Great list.

Have a Very Happy Thanksgiving.

hugs

Sheialgh