INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, November 28, 2009

In my element

As I unpack and put things away I feel pieces of myself coming back to me. Creative pieces making their way home. The other day I unpacked a stack of cake plates, it made me want to make cheesecakes! The fancy schmancy ones with chocolate, nuts and all kinds of good things!

So today I'm going to play in my new kitchen. My husband bought me some cool kitchen items like this HUGE wooden cutting board and some drawer organizers too. Friends of ours are having a dinner party and I volunteered to bring dessert :-) I can't begin to tell you how much I adore making and bringing treats to my friends! So the cream cheese has got to be at room temperature by now and I can drink coffee as I bake this special treat. What kind of cheesecake? It's one that I learned in one of my chef classes and one I like to call "A slice of Heaven". It's got 3 different kinds of chocolate. I have one recipe that has chocolate in it 7 different ways- that one is called Death by Chocolate. I'll let you know later how it turns out.

2 comments:

Jose said...

Sounds yummy! do we get to see a picture of it, so I can really drool :)

Sandie said...

Of course!