INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, November 16, 2009

Let the fun begin!

What do I live for if not for sarcasm? Okay so sarcasm is not my strong suit but it does lift up my spirits up from time to time, LOL!

Today kicks off insanity week for me....

Monday-
get husband and kids out the door and off to work and school
start load of laundry
Drive into town, see butcher about ordering a fresh turkey
Drive out to RAFC- pick up mail and spouse...
attend a farewell luncheon in Banbury
drop husband back off at work and go home and...
pack minivan with first load of household goods from temporary house
do the walk through of new house with housing inspector (get keys then too)
take pictures of empty home
start bringing over items from temp house and put them in new house

Tuesday-
get husband and kids out the door and off to school and work
Bring over a load of items to new house and put away before movers arrive
Movers will arrive at 8am
I'll be at the new place all day

Wednesday-
Same things at Tuesday

Thursday and Friday-
Same things as Tuesday and Wednesday just without the movers bringing over stuff, it's me bringing over stuff from the temp house and unpacking stuff from this house.

To be honest, I'm exhausted looking at all of the work I have to get done this week. There's more good news though...friends of ours has had their move in date moved up as well and they are moving into their house next week! I'm thrilled for them!

At last, we can all get settled into our houses and before the holidays!!!

1 comment:

Sheilagh said...

Good Luck, I hope all goes smoothly, take care of yourself with all that moving and lifting stuff.

Hugs
Sheilagh