INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, February 12, 2010

Introduction into paper crafting

I'm going to to take a big leap and teach an Introduction into Paper Crafting class with the spouses group on base. I'm going to have several easy to put together projects as I do not want to overwhelm the ladies with coloring, stamping or even cutting out things with scissors. Everything will be pre-cut, pre-stamped, and sticky tabs put on so all they have to so is to peal and stick. I think that it's best not to overwhelm beginners and trust me I know this first hand. People see something and they want it to look exactly like the items on display, so my projects will be easy to make like the item on display. I'll give them a little taste of what kinds of items are out there on the market these days, I'll show them some of the different kinds of tools, papers and embellishments.

2 comments:

Judith said...

Fantastic. I am sure what ever you do they will love it. Hope all goes well x

Anonymous said...

I think that sounds FABULOUS! I think they will love it :)