INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Sharing

Can you name only one thing that gives you pleasure? For me it's the act of "Sharing". From sharing a meal with friends to sharing my time or talents with those that are in need of comforting, reassurement or just my crafty goodness. So today I am sharing with friends- a meal, my time and some good old crafty goodness!

Today's message...
Life is too short to wake up with regrets. ♥ So love the people who treat you right. ♥ Forget about the one's who don't. Believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love hugs from my kids and smiles from just about anyone.