INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, February 04, 2010

vermin, illness and disease

If you haven't guessed it, sickness is back here at our house. My daughter was violently ill last night for many hours and this morning my son is sick- this is not good, not good at all. I'm a sympathetic vomiter, meaning is, if they are puking wretchedly so will I. This really is not good. So once the shops open up I am out of here- off to buy Lysol, bleach and those disinfecting wipes.

This illness is making it's way through our children's school and through our neighborhood. I brought a meal to a neighbor yesterday as she and her entire family of 5 were all ill with this same thing. I didn't touch a door knob or a person, I simply brought a meal over, gave my condolences and left. My heart goes out to our friends as it can be rather rough when the caregivers aka Mom and Dad are sick too.

On a brighter note- I managed to get all of the fabric pieces cut for my quilted table runner project and have plans to sew some on it today.

No comments: